Hi,

These commands does maybe not give you a full featured focus-follows- mouse, but it certainly makes your life easier if you work a lot in OS X and X11.. w

defaults write com.apple.x11 wm_ffm -bool false
defaults write com.apple.x11 wm_click_through -bool true

These two commands should to the trick and save you quite some extra mouse clicks.

Cheers,
Ronnie