You can integrate them as separate wedges (in different directories), then later merge them (XDS_ASCII.HKL) in Xscale. Make sure though you have the orientation right and starting angles etc. You'll have to first refine one wedge, then once you are happy with it copy the GXPARM.XDS into the other directories (as XPARM.XDS) and input those parameters into XDS..INP

Juergen

Van Den Berg, Bert wrote:

Hi all,

is it possible to input discontinuous data wedges into XDS (obtained from for example inverse beam sweeps)? (So wedge se1 goes from 0-90 deg (image 1-90), se2 from 180-270 (image 1-90), etc). Or do I have to rename everything so that I get one data file in which the rotation ranges are continuous?

Thanks, Bert

Bert van den Berg
Program in Molecular Medicine
Biotech II, 373 Plantation Street, Suite 115
Worcester MA 01605
Phone: 508 856 1201 (office); 508 856 1211 (lab)
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.umassmed.edu/pmm/faculty/vandenberg.cfm

--
Jürgen Bosch