Hi Bert,

xia2 is your friend in cases like this.  This program is a real boon
for the lazy crystallographer.  All you need to type is:

  xia2 -3d /path/to/images

and xia2 will automagically index, integrate and scale all of the
sweeps together.  Add the "-atom Se" flag (atom name as appropriate)
to be sure you keep anomalous signal in the final mtz file.

See http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/xia/ for more info.

Cheers,

Stephen

--