Zhijie LI wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if any of these graphical softwares: COOT, UCSF Chimera, ccp4mg, PyMOL, accepts input from a sgi dialbox? And how to setup?

Dear Zhijie Li,

For Coot, David Gohara once made a version of Coot (0.1) that worked with dials on the Mac. However, I never managed to get his extension code to compile, so support was not continued into future versions (there is no substantial reason why that should continue to be the case).

Last time I checked, you could still get David's build of Coot (and extensive instructions) from the SBGrid's web site.

Paul.