Use Coot
option 1)
rebuild your chain A and superimpose manually with Coot A to the other chains, then write out a new merged PDB file
option 2)
use the Coot command which allows you to copy whatever you have modeled in one chain to the other chains.
for more info check out the link:
http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~emsley/coot/doc/chapters/user-manual_5.html#SEC136
option3)
since your NCS operators won't change by much you can generate a script using Moleman - but option 1+2 are easier

Jürgen