Hi -

With good 2.0 A data (as you seem to have) and a correct solution,
I would be rather surprised if ARP/wARP - REFMAC5 would not refine and build a model without major trouble.
Did you try that at all ?

To be more detailed I would:

0. Put the mol rep solution in ARP/wARP and let it run (in the meantime proceed to 1-3 if 0. fails ...) 2. Do some density modification using the model phases (if you are in ccp4 simplest is to use DM) 3. Use the DM phases and pretend this is an 'experimental' solution in ARP/wARP

More info and ideas are in:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=18094467

Note that both ARP/wARP runs above can be done in the web server without the need of local installation if you prefer.

http://cluster.embl-hamburg.de/ARPwARP/remote-http.html

Apologies for the shameless plug-ins but I really think its the easiest thing to do, even if it might now work.

Tassos