Hi,

I was not implying to cut-out the bad pieces and apologize if it appeared as
such. In my short time in crystallography the lowest resolution I have worked
with is 1.95 A. This was only an example to help-out, and appeared to be the
best and complete answer to the question. Jason, I goofed in typing, you can
leave out the parenthesis if you create an object.

isomesh mesh1, your map, 1.0, chainA

I removed carve :)

Sincerely,

Carlos

>>> Phoebe Rice <pr...@uchicago.edu> 05/10/09 2:22 PM >>>
Of COURSE the map will look lovely if you carve it off at 1.5A
from your atoms.  And your gels will look lovely too if you
just touch them up with with some white-out and a sharpie.
Do the honest thing and show the whole truth, using the
z-clipping to get a comprehensible slab.