Greg Petsko's group did something like this about a billion years ago (yet, strangely, I remember the paper, even though I'd be stumped if you asked me what I had for breakfast...)

They covered the range from room temp down to very cold, using different cryoprotectants (importantly, they were not vitrifying their samples). I recall a plot of ADPs vs. temp that showed an essentially linear decrease down to some temp (maybe around 150 K or so?), after it plateaued, with no further reductions being seen at even very low temp. They rationalized this by saying (I think) that the decrease represented the dynamic disorder, which was damped at low temperatures, and the plateau represented the point where static disorder became the predominant contributor.

I remember thinking at the time that this made great intuitive sense. I have no idea if people still buy this.

I can't put my finger on the reference, but if you start here you can probably find your way: Ringe D, Petsko GA. Study of protein dynamics by X-ray diffraction. Methods Enzymol. 1986;131:389-433.