Some redox proteins from sulfate reducing bacteria are expressed at high levels:
Yellow-brownish  APS reductase (FAD FeS)
Brown Hydrogenase Ferredoxin rubredoxin ... (FeS)
Green Sulfite reductase (Siroheme, FeS)
Red c-type cytochromes (1 heme, 4 heme, 9 heme or even 16 heme)
lots of colours!
best
guenter

Hello CCP4 folks!

I have a quick question - could you suggest a few naturally intensely
colored proteins? Colors based on small molecule co-factors (i.e. metal
ions, flavonoids, etc.) are perfectly fine for my needs :)

I already looked into GFP and its relatives, (bacterio)rodopsin,
azurins/pseudoazurins, and hemoglobins - but I would appreciate more
examples.

I am sure there's a nice review out there somewhere but so far I've not
found it.

Thank you,

Artem