Eleanor Dodson wrote:
First you must be on the same origin

There are various ways to get there - brute force method is to calculate phases from both models, combine them, and use the reflection utility phase match to move one to the other by an appropriate origin shift...

Then
Use the GUI map correlation.
It will give you the map correlation residue for residue ( or section by section..).. But remember to move the second set of coordinates by the same origin shift applied to the phases..
Dear Eleanor,

I only have one set of coordinates. There is no origin problem. What I am after is a "mobile" loop in the structure for which there is density (not that good, obviously) in the 2 maps. And I want to know in an objective fashion which of the 2 maps has the "best" or "most informative" density (not trusting my eyes only). Hard numbers (which can be quoted in a publication for example). So I have these now.

Thanks anyway for the advice.

Fred.