Hi Fred,

you can do all this in PHENIX, using command line or the GUI.

- GUI: from main PHENIX GUI click on "Comprehensive validation", the rest should be obvious.

- also, all these values are computed and available after any phenix.refine run using PHENIX GUI.

- command line: type "phenix.real_space_correlation" and hit Enter, then follow instructions.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Good luck,
Pavel.