Hi Rafael,
If you really want to diffract your crystals frozen, I have two more
suggestions for cryo-procedures which can be tried:

a) annealing
e.g.
Harp, J.; Timm, D. & Bunick, G. Macromolecular crystal annealing:
overcoming increased mosaicity associated with cryocrystallography.
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr, 1998, 54 ( Pt 4), 622-8

Yeh, J. & Hol, W. A flash-annealing technique to improve diffraction
limits and lower mosaicity in crystals of glycerol kinase.  Acta
Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr, 1998, 54 ( Pt 3), 479-80

Kriminski, S.; Caylor, C.; Nonato, M.; Finkelstein, K. & Thorne, R.
Flash-cooling and annealing of protein crystals.  Acta Crystallogr D
Biol Crystallogr, 2002, 58, 459-71

b) slow cooling
Warkentin, M. & Thorne, R. E. Slow cooling of protein crystals. Physics
Department, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA.,  J Appl
Crystallogr, 2009, 42, 944-952

Good luck!
christian

Natalie Zhao wrote:
> [...]

Dr. Christian Biertümpfel
Laboratory of Molecular Biology

NIDDK/National Institutes of Health              phone: +1 301 402 4647
9000 Rockville Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. B1-03          fax:   +1 301 496 0201
Bethesda, MD 20892-0580
USA