I think there is at least one more option here (relevant at least in some
rare cases):
Identifying what that something is likely to be can be significant and may
advance your career

Of course it is important to present supporting or otherwise evidence for
the interpretation. As already discussed, this is difficult in a PDB file,
and that¹s why the accompanying publication can be very important.

Bostjan

On 4/02/10 3:54 AM, "Bernhard Rupp" <b...@ruppweb.org> wrote:

> General remark ­ if I may
> Putting nothing in:
> no significant effect on model and life in general
> Putting Œsomething¹ potentially wrong and misleading in:
> could be detrimental to your career
>
> BR

---
Bostjan Kobe
ARC Federation Fellow
Professor of Structural Biology
School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
  and Institute for Molecular Bioscience (Division of Chemistry and
Structural Biology)
Cooper Road
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland 4072
Australia
Phone: +61 7 3365 2132
Fax: +61 7 3365 4699
E-mail: b.k...@uq.edu.au
Office: Building 76 Room 329
Notice: If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify me, and do not
make any use of its contents. I do not waive any privilege, confidentiality
or copyright associated with it. Unless stated otherwise, this e-mail
represents only the views of the Sender and not the views of The University
of Queensland.