I want to process bunch of frames with extremely short step - i.e. these
are 0.5degree oscillations but crystal only rotates by 1 degree over
1000 frames (I would have kept it at the same orientation if Rigaku
control software would allow zero step).  Denzo can process the frames
all right, but scalepack chokes on it saying "Floating Exception".  I
don't have much experience with mosflm, and it failed also.

What I wonder is if this happens because both programs have some bug in
these unusual conditions or there is something fundamental that prevents
scaling such data?

Cheers,

Ed.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore