        From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On
Behalf Of Chris Meier
        Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 10:39 AM
        To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: [ccp4bb] freezing crystals grown in isopropanol
condition

        Dear all,

        I have a protein which crystallizes in 25% isopropanol, at
pH4.5.

        Does anyone have experience freezing crystals grown in such a
condition?
        What cryoprotectants should I try?
        Can isopropanol itself act as a cryoprotectant?
        Any suggestions on how to deal with isopropanol evaporation
during mounting?

        Many thanks and best wishes,
        Chris