Nothing out of the ordinary there.
You can try to induce overnight (for 20 hours or so) at 15C. And you can
try to reduce the concentration of IPTG if excess protein is going to
inclusion bodies anyways. Collect whatever protein is soluble and ignore
your inclusion bodies. The His tags allow you to capture the protein easily
from large batches of cell culture and cell lysate.
As long as you get some soluble protein in good condition, you could just
make more of it and not worry too much with optimizing the expression
conditions.

Jose.

--
***************************