Several suggestions:
  1. Try tagging with a solubility-enhancing tag like GST or NusA.
  2. If using a pET vector system, try "leaky" _expression_. The T7 promoter is not well-repressed (except in pLysS systems) and you can get low but very significant levels of _expression_ without induction. One protein system I have worked with expresses very well under these conditions, and the low rate of _expression_ discourages inclusion body formation.
  3. You can attempt to clone tandem, triple, or quadruple repeats of your gene behind a promoter. This works well for the _expression_ of the alpha subunit of Trp synthase. Supposedly, the gene repeats tie up transcription machinery and slow down the rate of mRNA and protein production. Whatever. It works.
  4. You have already tried lower temperature, and this often helps to slow down overexpression and increase the soluble fraction of protein. You could try going even lower in temperature and overexpressing longer.
Good luck!

Cheers.