Dear all,

I have a protein which binds iron with two D and two H as active site. I have
tried to extract the iron by dialysis. First, 20mM tris, pH7.5, 150mM NaCl,
20EDTA, 10mM Na2S2O3, O/N. Then, followed by dialysis with 20mM tris, pH7.5,
150mM NaCl, 1EDTA O/N to remove the EDTA and Na2S2O3. However, after dialysis,
the density of the Iron is still in the protein.

Could anybody please give me some suggestion on how to extract Iron out of the
protein? Or I can just use Chelex-100 to extract it instead of Iron.

Thank you very much for help,

Best wishes,

Vinson Liang