I would go for DTPA and acid pH.
Better than dialysis, I would use IEX and flush le bound protein with a buffer with as low a pH as possible with 10-100 mM DTPA, then wash with no DTPA, and elute le protein with clean (e.g. treated with Chelex) salt.

HTH,

Pr. Nadir T. Mrabet
Structural&  Molecular Biochemistry
Nutrigenex - INSERM U-954
Nancy University, School of Medicine
9, Avenue de la Foret de Haye, BP 184
54505 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy Cedex
France
Phone: +33 (0)3.83.68.32.73
Fax:   +33 (0)3.83.68.32.79
E-mail: Nadir.Mrabet<at>  medecine.uhp-nancy.fr