Dear Alice,

There is a very simple workaround: simply don't deposit the hydrogen
atoms (if you use the B option in SHELXPRO to prepare the deposition
this is the default anyway). SHELXL refined them as a riding model for
the xyz and B values anyway. If anyone needs them later they can easily
regenerate them, e.g. using MolProbity. This workaround also sidesteps
the RCSB cheking the chirality of the CH2-groups.

Best wishes, George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,