From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
Charlie Bond
Sent: terça-feira, 25 de Maio de 2010 4:48
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Alignment software

Hi Victor,
Thanks for recommending ALINE.

It is not exactly true that development has stopped. It is just
glacially slow as funding for such utilities is not easily obtained!

Recommendations for improvements (to improve that potential) are
well-received and a keen user can write their own plug-ins to achieve
new functionality.

Cheers,
Charlie

--