Hello,

I know at least the following papers on this topic:
---
"High resolution protein structure prediction and the crystallographic phase problem"

"Prospects for de novo phasing with de novo protein models"
---

I think it worked on several of their cases, better on
small proteins if I remember well.

Regards,
F.

Kornelius Zeth wrote:
Dear all,

I was wondering if anybody has used the ROSETTA software to generate a MR model that could subsequently being used successfully for a MR solution case.
The sequence of the protein we work with is relatively small, ~ 85 residues.
Crystallization is not very reproducible. Resolution is 1.9 A. Crystals are
extremely rare.

I would be grateful for any hints and will send a summary of all personally
sent comments to the list.

Thank you and have a nice day

Kornelius

 Kornelius Zeth
 Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
 Dept. Protein Evolution
 Spemannstr. 35
 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
 kornelius.z...@tuebingen.mpg.de