Hi Kornelius,

A possible solution at this resolution would be to use Arcimboldo which
localizes model fragments such as small helices with Phaser and then does
density modification with SHELXE. See:

Nature Methods 6:651-3. "Crystallographic ab initio protein structure
solution below atomic resolution"

Peter.

--
Peter