Thanks everyone,
I have really a lot to do now.
Jurgen,
yes I do separate the complex over size-exclusion column before setting
trays.

Patrick,
Thanks for the wonderful reference.

Sivaram,
Thank you.It was really nice of you to send the link of your thesis.It is a
wonderful gesture and I appreciate it.
Could you remember how dilute your IgG starting sample was and the time of
dialysis prior to papain digestion?
Also could you elaborate a bit on how you specifically did the microseeding
steps.
Having a glance on your thesis, I could not find these of the top.
Thanks again,

Ivan

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Patrick Shaw Stewart <patr...@douglas.co.uk