Thanks, Ian, this is excellent.  It appears that depending on the
sequence the "ideal target rmsd" may vary from 0.018 for a poly-H to
0.024 for a poly-P.  Except for some really short sequences, in PDB the
variation is generally between 0.021-0.022, indeed undetectable.

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs