Rakesh

Looking at the
http://www.pdbe.org/statistics Structure Statistics

Then for all structures a we see that Rdiff of  > 0.7 is not that uncommon
with this about 1 sigma away from the mean value of 0.4 for all structutures
and 0.45 for your resolution range

For structures with Rdiff range  of 0.7-0.8 and resolution 2.7 - 2.9  we see
that there 212 structures.

If I edit the query in PDBeDatabase to your exact requirement ranges then there
are 1353 example structures out of 53616 examples where this data exists.

My comment is that this is little worse than average, but not particularly a problem.

Tom
Hi all,

Can anyone comment, in general, on diverging Rcryst and Rfree values(say>7%) for structures with kind of low resolutions(2.5-2.9 angstroms)?

Thanks
RJ