Jackie,

please note that (at least imho) the desire to obtain "better" R-factors
does not justify excluding data from analysis.  Weak reflections that
you suggest should be rejected contain information, and excluding them
will indeed artificially lower the R-factors while reducing the accuracy
of your model.

Cheers,

Ed.

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs