Don't get ripped off by Dell!  Their drives aren't any faster or better
quality than the competition (IMHO they're probably slower and/or lower
quality).  If you're looking for a 2 terabyte drive, I have seven Hitachi
7K2000 2 TB (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145298)
drives
in a RAID6 array inside a Thecus 7700 NAS (
http://www.thecus.com/products_over.php?cid=11&pid=82&set_language=english)
for 10 terabytes of storage where 2 of the drives can simultaneously fail
and still retain all the data.    I have had the drives installed for over a
year now and not a single problem.

--
Jim Fairman, Ph D.
Post-Doctoral Fellow