Hi Ed,

I have four of those
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136514
and would now buy these
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136764

DELLete it, I mean the quote you have and shop somewhere else.

Jürgen
-
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894