It's fun to watch my innocent little comment unfold into a pandemonium of
email :) That's why i love this mailing list.

Seriously though, there seems to be two salient things said by many people
in many different ways:

1. it's a good idea to look at the model in detail, and pay attention to
structure-based warnings rather than purely number-based ones. Pretty
straightforward.

2. there is a huge gap between the reality of academic peer-review process
and the (not so silent) desires of the crystallographic community. Not a
surprise either.

Thank goodness I am in industry. We get 'laid off' a lot (a well recognized
occupational hazard) but at least we don't live & die by our publication
records.

Artem