Journal editors need to know when the reviewer they trusted is completely out
to lunch. So please don't just silently knuckle under!
It may make no difference for Nature, but my impression has been that rigorous
journals like JMB do care about review quality.
  Phoebe

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
The University of Chicago
phone 773 834 1723
http://bmb.bsd.uchicago.edu/Faculty_and_Research/01_Faculty/01_Faculty_Alphabetically.php?faculty_id=123
http://www.rsc.org/shop/books/2008/9780854042722.asp