Thank you, Victor !

        It is my many-years complain, and I tried to point it out orally at a
number of conferences many times concerning both the publications and
presenting results in posters. Very-very often we see a structure "as given"
with no comments which (often very multiple and sophisticate!) computer and
theoretical tools were exploited to obtain it. After this there is no surprise
that :

- developers of methods are poorly supported except of a few "big factories"
(my impression; maybe I'm wrong ?)

- scientific administration believes that in crystallography "already
everything is done", that it is no more a science but a pure routine

Obviously, there are barriers beyond which citation are useless, but at least
some basic references must be always done.

I think that the group leaders should play the major role to correct the
situation described by Victor, to make always proper citations and to stop
cutting the branch on which we all together are sitting on.

With best wishes,

Sacha Urzhumtsev