Another unfortunate aspect of this sort of editorial policy is that many of
these papers contain almost no technical information at all, except for the
supplement.  I've started to avoid using Nature papers for class discussions
becuase they leave the students so puzzled, and with a
glossiness-is-all-that-matters idea of science.

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
The University of Chicago
phone 773 834 1723
http://bmb.bsd.uchicago.edu/Faculty_and_Research/01_Faculty/01_Faculty_Alphabetically.php?faculty_id=123
http://www.rsc.org/shop/books/2008/9780854042722.asp