I have collected two sets of data, high-res and low-res, with the same crystal and integrated them separately with imosflm. Now I want to merge and scale the two MTZ files with Scala in ccp4i GUI. But I do not know how to input 2 MTZ files through the Scala input GUI window (under Data Reduction module, Scaleand Merge Intensities).

Another question on reindexing:
The space group for this data set output by imosflm is P21221, which is non-standard. How can I reindex this to P21212, using Sftools or other routine?

Thanks for help.

Huiying ___
Huiying Li, Ph. D
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Natural Sciences I, Rm 2443
University of California at Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Tel: 949-824-4322(or -1953);  Fax: 949-824-3280
email: h...@uci.edu