You can combine them together using the ccp4i task "Find or Match Laue group"
which runs Pointless. This will also try to choose the Laue group and possibly
the space group. If the space group is P21 2 21 (not chosen by mosflm which can
only choose the Laue group), you can choose in Pointless to reindex to the
"reference" setting P21 21 2 if you want, although the "standard" setting will
be P21 2 21 if this gives you a < b < c. As far as I know, nearly all programs
can use this setting (and those that can't should be changed so that they can).
See the documentation for Pointless (and this BB passim)

There does seem sometimes to be problems about merging strong and weak data
sets (high & low resolution) which I don't understand, but it's probably OK

Phil