This tool looks cool also (especially to all the maximum likelihood fans
of this list I guess):
http://www.theseus3d.org/

---
Theseus is a program that simultaneously superimposes multiple macromolecular structures. Instead of using the conventional least-squares criteria, Theseus finds the optimal solution to the superposition problem using the method of maximum likelihood.
---

Tim Gruene wrote:
Yes, I forgot about escet. The more up to date wab address is
http://webapps.embl-hamburg.de/escet/
even though that page still lists Thomas' address in Italy

Tim