Michael,

We have put together a review about use of folding modulators to improve
expression in E. coli some time ago which might be useful to you (Kolaj et
al Microb Cell Fact. 2009 Jan 27;8:9). Here is the link:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19173718

<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19173718>Regards