From: Olga Kolaj [mailto:olga.ko...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:17 AM
To: Kothe, Michael
Cc: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Using chaperones to boost expression in E. coli

Michael,

We have put together a review about use of folding modulators to improve
expression in E. coli some time ago which might be useful to you (Kolaj
et al Microb Cell Fact. 2009 Jan 27;8:9). Here is the link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19173718

<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19173718> Regards

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Kothe, Michael