Dear all,

sorry, for the slightly off-topic theme, but I wonder if anyone has
compared the above mentioned ultracentrifugation devices, thoroughly.

Currently, we are using the Amicon Ultra, but as the Vivaspins are
considerably cheaper we are considering to change.

I used both with extracellular matrix proteins and both worked fine for
me; however, some of us are working with membrane proteins, which might
behave differently.

Has anyone experiences with Vivaspins and membrane proteins?

Has anyone compared the two (also with non-membrane proteins) and can
share her or his experience?

Thanks,
Jan
--