James, this doesn't take the effect of resolution cut-offs into
account, right?  You appear to be assuming that you have data to
atomic resolution (~ 1 A) or better.  The integral of the scattering
factor should be confined to the experimental resolution range,
otherwise it's not going to be very realistic, in fact the calculated
profile is not going to show the observed resolution dependence (and
where the density can go negative).  See slides 13 & 14 here
http://www.cse.scitech.ac.uk/events/CCP4_2011/talks/tickle.pdf for the
resolution-dependent version.

Cheers

-- Ian