Hi Pete,

A couple of observations with this. I found when doing cell refinement
with Mosflm setting a conservative resolution limit *was* very helpful
in making sure that the refinement was stable. But then switching back
to the full detector area for integration was fine after that. However
- and this is a  big however, the data analysed for this were
typically reasonably high resolution i.e. 3 - 1.6 A.

I've not tried the same thing with a lot of lower resolution data -
there are not many people out there making loads of useful 6A data
sets public!

Best wishes,

Graeme