Dear CCP4BB,

due to increasing demand, it seems we should put together a workshop on
data fabrication, covering the various important topics (chaired by JHo):

--Images: the future of fabrication? How long can we rely on database
Luddism?
--Ways out: how to leave a trail of "accidental" data mix-ups
--Publish large or small? Cost-benefit analyses of impact factor vs. risk
of being discovered
--Pushing the envelope: how significant is two [sic] significant
--Crossing discipline boundaries: are data fabrication procedures universal?
--Build a better "hofkristallrat"-trap: utilization of rhetorical bombast
and indignation in reply letters

--Break-out support-session with survivors: comforting words on careers
after the fall

--Session on the inextricably-related topic of grammatical pedantry, to be
followed by a soccer (football?) match Greeks Vs. Latins

Ample funding will be available from big pharma and other industry sectors

Please submit further topics to the CCP4BB list

JPK

ps I can't believe no one mentioned the loathsome Latino-Greek "multimer"
in the recent curmudgeonry postings.

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program