Yes I was also confused by the fact that P4212 is obviously a space
group (upper case 'P') whereas p4 and p1 are plane groups (lower case
'p'), as stated.  Not sure what 'p2121' is though, I assumed it was
somehow related to the p2gg plane group (no 8).  Also there's no plane
group 'p6212', but then there's no space group 'P6212' either.

Perhaps the original poster could clarify and take care with his P's and p's?

Cheers

-- Ian