There have been other manipulations with user-input values. We could not
input solvent content 83% for 3cg8 (the real value!!!) as "being out of the
allowed range".
The resulting value in the PDB is "NULL" not showing the actually
interesting feature of the structure.

I also noticed that the reported resolution values are nonsensically
advertised with three decimal positions after the point which is not the
way we would put it, is it?

Either fight it or live with it ...

Jan Dohnalek

--