Dear Mark,

This is interesting. I also had submitted my data via the PDBe (European portal). While they allow deposition of multiple datasets, only a single file can apparently be made available for download from the site. In contrast to your case, for my deposition the second deposited dataset is not explicitly listed though.

Cheers,

Florian