It might be a portal issue. But the pdb staff is very helpful in getting
this deposited. We deposited data of I think 4 "crystals" and 3
wavelengths with different phase sets in 2008. (The data was
anisotropic, 3.5/4.2 A resolution, model building was not straight
forward, so we wanted to preserve as much information as possible. If
memory serves right, we have experimental fobs, anisotropy corrected
fobs, a derivative and a semet dataset; if you're interested, pdb code
is 3dhw, have a look at the sf-file)
hth,

Jens