        From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of
ruby singh
        Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 9:10 AM
        To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: [ccp4bb]

        Dear all,

        Im a PhD student who started working on Protein crystallization. Its
been years im trying to get any crystal of that protein. I have tried all
crystallization screens available.
        but no results. My protein is highy thermostable(till 80C) and pH
stable(1 to 13)...plz if anyone is having any idea or trick let me knw.