Dear all,

Thanks for all of the suggestions, It helps me a lot as I am a newcomer to the
structural world.
Increasing the "Profile Tolerance" parametersas Dr Harry Powell has pointed out
 can increase the completeness by ten percent (from 50% to 60%). I will try
other people's advice soon.

Although the completeness is quite low (just 50%), now I have determined the
structure (Rfree=0.31, Rfactor=0.24, resolution=2.6). I will look into the map
with COOT, and try to get the structure more beautiful.

Thanks again

Best wishes

Xinghua Qin
--
Xinghua Qin
State Key Laboratory of Plant Physiology and biochemistry