One could consider RIP (phasing using radiation induced damage) as SIR
technique. At short wavelengths ( Hey!

> I was just wondering, do you know of any recent (~10y) publication
that presented a structure solution solely based on MIR? Without the
use of any anomalous signal of some sort?

> When was the last time you saw a structure that was solved without
the use of anomalous signal or homology model? Is there a way to look
up the answer (e.g. filter settings in the RCSB) I am not aware of?

> Thanks,
> S.
>
> (Disclaimer: I am aware that isomorpous data is a valuable source of
information)