Hi everyone,

                  I have been working on a protein for the past year. After a
number of trials at crystallizing the protein i have identified conditions for
getting spherulites/micro-crystaline material under micro batch method. I have
confirmed that the crystalline material is protein, by using Izit-dye test. The
condition is 50mM CaCl2, Mes pH 6.5 and 40% PEG 400. I will be happy to get
suggestions on improving conditions to obtain single crystals. I have already
tried varying a number of parameters like salt, precipitant concentration and
buffer pH but that didn't help.

Thanks.